CITY OF WAUTOMA
Due to unusually deep frost this year, we are experiencing serious issues with water laterals freezing. Once frozen, they are extremely difficult to thaw because they are under ground.
- City of Wautoma Water Utility customers must run their water at pencil thickness 24/7 until further notice.
- If you notice your water pressure dropping, run your water hard for a minimum of five minutes to try dislodging any ice that may be forming in the pipes.
- The City will adjust users’ water/sewer bills so they won’t have to pay for their extra usage.
- We will notify users on their water/ sewer bill when it’s safe to turn your water off.
- Please call 920-787-4044 if your pipes freeze or with questions. Should pipes freeze during non-business hours, please call the Sheriff’s Department non-emergency number 920-787-3321.
The City of Wautoma thanks you for your cooperation.