Wautoma’s City Hall is located at 210 E. Main Street. The mailing address is Box 428, Wautoma, WI 54982 and the phone number is 920-787-4044. City Hall is open Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. and is closed on major holidays.
City Hall will be closed on the following 2015 dates:
- January 1 (New Year’s Day)
- April 3 (Good Friday)
- May 25 (Memorial Day)
- July 3 (Independence Day observance)
- September 7 (Labor Day)
- November 26 & 27 (Thanksgiving)
- December 24 & 25 (Christmas)
- December 31 (New Year’s Eve)
In 2015, the annual All City Rummage Sale will be announced later.
At City Hall you can do the following things:
- Pay Real Estate Taxes
- Buy dog licenses
- Purchase Bicycle licenses - cost is $1.00 for a one-year license.
- Pay water/sewer bills
- Purchase a permit for burning, construction, decks, signs, plumbing, heating, electrical, etc.
Street trees belonging to the City should not be decorated for any occasion.
Landlords, Realtors & Title Companies: Click here for the City of Wautoma Utility Authorization Form.